Come one , people! Let’s do some research together with me and tell me more informations about Korea~!
Below is my itinerary that prepared by Malaysian Harmony Tour & Travel; Take a look at it and tell me what should i do and what should i BUY at each spot
DAY 01 KUALA LUMPUR - SEOUL (INCHEON) (Meals on board)
· Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your flight to the capital of Korea – Seoul.
DAY 02 SEOUL (INCHEON) - JEJU ISLAND (L/D)
· Upon arrival, connect by domestic flight to the exotic honeymoon Jeju Island.
· Yongduam Rock – is an unusual lava formations , its looks like a roaring dragon rising from the
sea into the sky.
· Mysterious Road - experience the phenomenon of going uphill with the engine off.
p/s: OMG, am i going to do some “sports” in jeju island? So, jeju island is more or less for sea vie? sight seeing? What else? What will the temperature be like?Same as Seoul? OMG, i have so many questions running through my mind now~!
DAY 03 JEJU ISLAND (B/L/D)
· Miniature Theme Park – Features 100 replicas of world famous architectural buildings.
· Seongsan Sunrise Peak - where you can enjoy the spectacular natural surroundings.
· Kimnyoung Maze Park – The hedges are created from 2232 leylandii cypress trees, overall length is 932m.
· Seongeup Folk Village – you can meet the island people who still live behind stone courtyard
walls in thatched roof rock homes.
· Cheonjiyeon waterfall - where water flow into the ocean passing by a small pond.
p/s: The itinerary from Harmony Tour is pretty detailed right? I reckon it will be a good day for me to explore the “old” culture of Korea on my third day. And, never forget to charge my camera to the fullest and wear something sporty ….. eerrmm, what else?
Next destination would be Nami island…
Wait… Nami island……erm, it sounds familiar to me ….
DAY 04 JEJU ISLAND - NAMI ISLAND (B/L/D)
· Transfer to airport for your flight to Seoul.
· Wolmido – take a cruise around the beautiful harbour with feeding the Sea Gull.
· Nami Island – the original site for the famous drama [ winter Sonata ] shooting place.
· Shopping at Chuncheon Myeongdong.
p/s: YES! Nami island was where Winter Sonata took place! OMG! Yea, i know a lot of people have been to Nami Island…but me!! Forgive me for being so extremely excited yea~
DAY 05 NAMI ISLAND - MT. SORAK (B/L/D)
· Mt. Sorak National Park - one of the most beautiful national parks in Korea , visit Shinheung Fortress
and sitting Buddha, then proceed to Gweonguemseong by Cable car ride (cable car ride subject
to charge in the event of bad weather or during maintenance period)
· Daepuhang fish market – witness all kind of species of fresh seafood .
· Teddy Bear Museum - the park displays all kind of different teddy bear traditional costume.
Yongin Everland ~
DAY 06 MT. SORAK – YONGIN EVERLAND – SEOUL (B/D)
· Yongin Everland (With Frees Pass). It’s festival World Park , which offers thrilling rides, attractions
jungle safari and seasonal flower shows..
· Shopping at Dongdaemun Market, wholesale shopping mall.
p/s: OMG! Did i read it wrongly? *rub my eyes* What?! I am visiting Yongin Everland?! OMG!! Alright, you do not have to give me any information on this as i know that i will be meeting the mascot that i have shown in my previous post …in Everland~! YAY!
I have to get ready with a super Kawaii outfit to match with the mascot…muahahah ….
But ….I will be alone throughout the whole trip Nobody is going to take any ride with me lor?
And who is going to take picture for me? :S
DAY 07 SEOUL - CITY SIGHTSEEING (B/L/D)
· Kyongbok Palace – which was built in 1394, the main palace by the first King of YI Dynasty.
· Folklore Museum – where we can learn about the lifestyle of the people from prehistoric to present times.
· Drive pass Blue House – this is the presidential residence of Korea
· Ginseng outlet and Amethyst Factory.
· Kimchi center - where you can experience how to make kimchi and opportunity try Korean
traditional dress and take a posture photo.
· Ice-Gallery – is constant indoor temperature of 5 degrees Celsius throughout all season, inside the
Gallery is made of Ice.
· Shopping at Myeongdong.
p/s: I reckon that this will be my only day for Shopping at Myeongdong! So, tell me NOW! What should i get from Myeongdong? What is nice and what is cheap and what is worth for me to buy from Myeongdong? What are they selling in Myeongdong?
p/s: p/s: Another question here, should i get ready with a winter coat for the ice-gallery?
DAY 08 SEOUL - KUALA LUMPUR (B)
· Proceed to Herb Outlet & Local Product shop to buy some local food & souvenir till transfer
to airport for your flight home.
p/s: Quickly furnish me with more informations and advice more on the shopping in Myeongdong!!!
Kam-Sa Ha-mi-Da~ !